Thursday, December 1, 2011

Coronado Springs Resort

This is the Coronado Springs Resort!

A wonderful, beautiful resort. It's a similar layout to many of the resorts, that is, there are several buildings and the restaurants, lobby, and main meeting area is centralized. They also have a magnificent pool / kids area.

Let's start in the main lobby. There's a great painting above the fountain with a wonderful registration area.



Down the hall are several of the eateries. We have the Pepper Market, Rix Lounge, and Maya Grill. There is some seating outside by the lake. Quick story about the Pepper Market that I know some people know, some may not. Gina told me they were going to the Pepper Market and I was welcome to join them. At the time, I was still trying to learn everything I could about Walt Disney World and didn't know it was a quick service restuarant. I honestly thought that the FBO+1 was going to an actual pepper market. My bad.



This is by far one of, if not the best quick service place on property. Many in the FBO readily agree.

Inside the lake, one of the local residents was waiting for a free hand out...



Let's stroll around this resort for a second in route to the pool.



Now, one of my favorite pools. There is a grand pyramid next to a play area for kids that resembles a Mayan site.



This resort has a special place for Steve and Liz as it is where they spent their honeymoon (the first time they stayed on property). In fact, this is the only moderate they've every stayed at (3 times).

TTFN